Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Duke Women are in the Final Four!

My group is conducting a survey on whip-its (nitrous oxide) for our pharmacology class. Guess what percentage of Duke students responding to the survey have used it (n=200). Closest guess gets a prize. The drug culture here is pretty fascinating, if you really study it. Duke seems so pristine on the surface, and yet underneath it practically crawls with all this interesting, devilish stuff. Locked doors, whispered conversations, sex in the stacks. God bless America.

Marine Lab scholarship news should be out soon. Fingers crossed. Actually, I figure it's a win-win situation for me, because if I don't get the scholarship I just get a longer holiday. I'm not going to quarrel with that.

I was taping Six Feet Under (season 3) for you people, and all was going well until I brilliantly taped an episode of The West Wing over Episode 1 and part of Episode 2. Thunk. I shall try and download them instead.

Music:
Anything by the Brown Derbies. They rock my world.

No comments: