Saturday, April 12, 2003

Concert in 3 hours. Trying to eat eggplant parmesan sub and memorize music and fold laundry and change and type this all at the same time.

Somewhat annoyed at being waitlisted for Marine Lab but have not had time to think about it. Too many other things to think about. Like eating. Bit my lip yesterday and have an ulcer the size of Texas. Hate that. Went to see student production of Cabaret (roommate playing piano). Very good. Very very good. Director got offered a job by some talent spotting whatnot right after the show. You should go rent the movie or something. It's a little XXX but there's a point to it all.

23 minutes to leaving. Messy. Don't know why I'm writing here. Going to need lots of water without dying of edema. Must balance metabolites. Gatorade? Stress. Will get coffee later. Only third cup of day, so I have an excuse, and it's our concert night and I need it. I really need it. Please write back soon about summer. I need the advice. Thank you. Will write later.

No comments: