Sunday, October 19, 2003

I received the "course selection form" for Beaufort next semester and there's this course on sea turtles that I want to do but can't because it's being offered on mainland U.S.A. when I'm going to be in Bermuda. Damn! I wonder if I'm going be able to update my blog in Bermuda. I suppose they have internet access. Anyway, I'm thinking Marine Invertbrate Zoology, "Light and Life" (half course), Marine Ecology, Coastal Ecotoxicology and Pollution (maybe) and something else which will bring me up to 34 course credits and graduation. Yay.

Watched Tarantino's new offering today and feel in need of a good cleansing. All in all, it's been a good week for movies: Pirates of the Caribbean for a dollar in the BC yesterday, School of Rock (downloaded) and Full Metal Jacket (downloaded).

Books:
Brick Lane - Monica Ali